A talented Financial Services Customer Service Professional with a proven track record of excellent customer service. I can quickly build rapport with individuals at all levels, assessing their requirements and proactively providing solutions to their needs, resolving dissatisfaction and providing them with product and process support – in essence relationship-building to help drive repeat business and sales through service. Being self-motivated, I gladly take on additional responsibilities. I excel at problem solving and have the skills to produce solutions which meet the needs of the client and the business.
My drive and determination coupled with excellent communication and exceptional negotiation & influencing skills, means I am an extremely successful in my current role as an Investments sales Account Manager. Planning and organising is a strength I am recognised for. I’m confident and outgoing with enhanced fact finding skills and hugely experienced in talking with Financial Advisor and 3rd party support functions.
* Strong negotiator, persuasive and influential
* Hardworking, Energetic and Enthusiastic.
* Ability to initiate, organise, plan and prioritise effectively.
* Flexible with a results orientated approach to my work.
* Exceptional administration skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
* A first-class communicator who thrives on working under pressure in a high volume environment. Self-reliant and decisive.
* Database proficient with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Salesforce CRM.
Telephone Account Manager September 2014 to Present
Mccurrach Financial Services UK
Mccurrach is an outsourcing business who run contracts for many national and global financial services brands focusing on Intermediary sales. My current responsibility as an Account Manager requires that I am responsible for increasing the revenue for the Specialist Product arm of AXA Wealth with the IFA’s within my panel. I support the current users of the Elevate Wrap Platform to encourage repeat business and look for opportunities to promote Elevate to non-users; seeing this through to the build and first sale stage.
* Presenting AXA Wealth suite of products.
* Managing and growing existing relationships by building relationships and securing sales activity.
* Trouble shooting/liaising with advisers and back office.
Customer Service Analyst October 2005 to 2014
Global wealth managers who provide a range of financial services to private, intermediary and high value clients.
Client Manager within the Client Services Department.
* Inbound client enquiries relating to new business enquiries, account management and wealth management and complaints Liaison with internal departments, back office staff and outside stakeholders, AJ Bell and Citindex.
* Providing clear, concise and accurate advice and information to clients relating to stocks and shares and The London Stock Exchange.
* Acting on client instruction for corporate actions where my role involved acting as an intermediary between the client and registrars on factors such as rights issues, open offers, takeovers, mergers, de-mergers, consolidations and distribution of capital.
* Meeting challenging targets for customer service delivery and sales targets relating to the cross selling of complimentary financial products.
* Colleague training and floor walking support for the Client Contact Department.
Winner of National Customer Service Week and numerous customer service recognition and sales awards. Most notably a recent sales campaign where I won 1st prize. In half 2 2011 I delivered a 3 times my pension sales target, double my active trader target.
In H1 2013 I had a £1.3 Million consolidation sales target, I achieved just under £4 Million
Community Academy Football Coach January 2009 to Present
Celtic Football Club
SPL football club recognised as one of the major players in the Scottish premier league. Celtic Community Academy is a charitable training body set up by The Celtic Foundation to provide football coaching to individuals aged 5 years old to adult – in areas across Scotland and overseas.
Part time role, evenings and weekends alongside a full time position at Mccurrach Financial Services.
* Effective football coaching and mentoring for all levels of football skill.
* Liaison with parents and dealing with parent concerns regarding children’s safety, progress and timetables.
* Welfare of the team such as child protection and tackling team/match conflicts.
* Creation of fun, enjoyable and educational football training programmes for all ages.
* Organising and managing training and match timetables.
* Management of subscription fees and payment arrangements.
* Maintaining the Celtic brand and ethos of family tradition and fair play through educating the team on the importance of team playing and factors such as respect.
Whilst in this role, I was appointed by The Celtic Community Academy to represent The Celtic Football Academy in Canada during the summer period. Whilst in Canada I was responsible for coaching football to a cross section of beginners and local children to elite boys’ teams and adults, some of whom were French speaking.
Consultant Coach August 2001 – October 2005
The Scottish Football Association
One of the oldest governing bodies in world football, The Scottish Football Association is well regarded as leading the way in football best practise and has a reputation of having one of the best coach education structures in the industry.
* Implementation of coach programmes and training sessions in primary and secondary schools across Glasgow.
* Creation of a football training programme for nursery children “mini-kickers” which has now been rolled out nationwide.
* Dealing with children and individuals from a less privileged background, often with behavioural problems and special needs.
* Management of football coaching rollouts for all schools in Glasgow.
Education & Qualifications
Trinity High School, Cambuslang 1993 -1998
Standard Grades passes in; Maths, English, Chemistry and Computing.
Glasgow College of Nautical Studies 1999-2000
NC Sports Technology.
Professional qualifications in SFA early touches, SFA coaching children, SFA coaching in the game, SFA development activities and SFA coaching youths.
Sports coaching, keeping fit & cooking
References and further career history available on request.
e-mail: [email protected]
0/1 10 Rigby Crescent
Glasgow, G32 6FG