Noor Ali Bahadur Ali
(+966) 54 3405605 Dammam, Saudi Arabia [email protected]
Driven and results-oriented Accounts Receivable Accountant with aim to perfect my duties to be able to effectively contribute to the financial success of the organization using my applied knowledge in accounting, bookkeeping principles and accounts receivable procedures.
Excellent communication skill.
Can build instant rapport with external debtors as well as internal stake holders.
Ability to re-engineer existing processes.
Capability to work autonomously.
Ability to lead a team.
Dec 2014 – Present Wahah Electric Supply Co of Saudi Arabia Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Implemented new management reporting system for expedite decision making by the management.
Developed internal cost model for allocation of general overhead.
Financial system champion for JD Edwards.
• Supervise month-end closing process to ensure management reporting deadlines are met.
• Review General Ledger reconciliations.
• Review Trial balance and post closing adjustments.
• Prepare management reports including comments for variance between actual vs budgets.
• Assist in company’s annual budgeting process.
• Focal point of contact for external audit.
• Preparing Financial Statement in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
• Maintain Chart of Accounts and Reporting Structure including Master Data for Financial System.
• Assist Financial Controller in random queries and management analysis.
Nov 2008 – Nov 2014 Wahah Electric Supply Co of Saudi Arabia Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Senior Credit Controller
Introduced Credit Limit System in my present organization.
• Enhance relationships with companies to ensure timely collection of debt and maximise the cash flow profile.
• Liaise with internal stakeholders to facilitate an effective communication channel.
• Prepare Receivable Analysis Report for Board of Directors on monthly basis.
• Generate Profitability Reports for higher management’s analysis.
• Establish and refine processes to ensure tight internal controls are maintained.
• Managed account reconciliations and managed debt.
• Established new customer accounts.
• Arranging the terms and conditions for any financial agreements.
• Ensuring payments are made on time.
• Involve in the re-negotiating of agreements.
• Updating customer records & ensuring that administrative records are up to date.
• Identify accounts that will require special attention or investigation.
• Visiting customers and travelling to business meetings.
• Send out copy invoices, monthly statements and cash allocations.
• Manipulating data on excel and running age debt reports.
• Ensured reduction on accounts receivable.
• Ensured cash collection targets are met.
• Monitored overdue debts and minimize DSO.
• Followed up on delinquent accounts.
• Identified and manage credit notes and write-off concerns.
• Documented customer payment issues.
• Generate the aged trial balance on a weekly basis and effectively manage the collection process.
• Review Sales Report.
• Prepare Cash Flow forecast.
• Ensure timely and accurate allocation of debtor transactions.
• Reconcile bank accounts.
• Facilitate audits.
• Customer management and issue resolution with regards to the pending invoices to ensure payments are received within stipulated time.
• Complete customer accounts reconciliation, validate and investigate any discrepancies.
• Review all Export Letter of Credits & Bank Guarantees.
• Management of the Accounts Receivable Clerk and reviewing their KPI’s.
Dec 2006 – Oct 2008 Metro Enterprises Limited Karachi, Pakistan
• Preparation of Account Receivable statements for all clients and follow up to ensure timely recovery.
• Preparation of regional Payroll covering all offices and production facilities.
• Involved in preparation of half yearly and annual financial statements according to applicable International financial reporting standards.
• Involved in the preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi annual and annual budgets, identify variance against expected income and expenses and reporting thereon.
• Assist external auditors in conducting interim review and annual audit.
• Reconcile bank statements on monthly basis to ensure accurate cash reporting.
• Review of Monthly Sales Tax Return Statement and ensure timely filing to central board of revenue (CBR).
Apr 2003 – Nov 2006 A & S Oil Industries Karachi, Pakistan
• Prepare Account Receivable statement of all distributors and follow to recover the payments.
• Preparation of weekly Bank Reconciliation.
• Preparation Payroll of Head Office and Labor Staff.
• Preparation of Monthly Sales Tax Return Statement.
• Prepare Sales Tax Invoice on daily basis.
• Maintain inventory register.
Jul 1999 – Mar 2003 Ali Gohar & Company (Pvt.) Limited Karachi, Pakistan
• Preparation of Monthly Bank Reconciliation.
• Preparation of Monthly Sales Tax Return Statement.
• Preparation of Chairman Income Tax Returns with Computations.
• Preparation of Interest Income Schedule.
• Handle Petty Cash Expenses.
2006 PIMSAT Karachi, Pakistan
MBA in Finance
2001 University of Karachi Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com)
Presently Studying Institute of Management Accountant (IMA)
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 1 & 2
Proficient in Windows
Hands on experience with Ms Word and Ms Excel
Shall be provided upon request