Muhammad Umer Nadeem
Senior Business Analyst (HR & Payroll)
To require a challenging position in a progressive and dynamic organization where organizational culture emphasizes continuous learning, team work and helps to achieve corporate and personal goals to reach the pinnacle of my career.
Email Address: [email protected]
Mobile Phone: +966.538079656
Current Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Birth Date: 11th October 1992
Visa Status: Residency Visa
Marital Status: Married
Number of Dependents: 1
1. Experience Chronology:
ERP Functional Consultant HR/-Sr. Business Analyst (HR & Payroll)
Oct 2017- Present (Seder Group Co.) Saudi Arabia
· Functionally Implement / Enhance / Customize Dynamics AX 2012 HR & Payroll module on company’s requirement.
· In-house development/customization and solution for AX 2012 HR Payroll module.
· Document all technical processes, requirements, flows and diagrams in Standard documenting method.
· Analyze and provide solutions to complex business scenarios and issues.
· Analyze monthly manpower income & expense to construct dashboard for the Board.
· Provide (L1, L2) support for HR & payroll module to all key user of the company.
· Design Appropriate Reports as per Management requirement.
· Prepare Training content for HR & payroll process & technology training.
· Provide training to every new employee based on On-boarding report.
· Validation/Computation of Employee Benefits & opening balances.
· Design and formulate forms to record data for each HR & Payroll process.
· Design the process & Workflow for each HR & Payroll process in the standardized international format.
· Prepare Policy & Procedures in coordination with HR Strategy implementation team across the company.
· Provide support to Human Capital team to implement New human capital department functions(I.E: Talent Acquisition, On-Boarding & Human capital development) across the organization
· SPOC for Human capital department during ISO 9001:2015 Implementation.
ERP (Microsoft AX) Payroll Accountant- Nov 2013- Jan 2017 (Microsoft Dynamics 2012)
(Seder Group Co), Saudi Arabia
· Responsible for the Salary calculation in AX for different projects of Seder group Co
· Maintain the employee’s record, ensures that employee changes are entered correctly and on time
· Responsible to deduct all the loan payments and other payroll deductions for all projects of Seder group.
· Responsible for Vacation & Final Exit Clearance payroll for all Seder group projects.
· Responsible For the preparation of Payroll reports Quarterly.
· Responsible for the calculation of employee’s Gratuity.
ERP Accountant Jan 2013–August 2013
(Outech technologies, USA)
· Responsible to resolve all HR & Payroll issues raised by the client.
· Responsible for Preparation of all employees payroll on ERP Software
· Responsible for Payroll Posting and pay cycles.
· Responsible for Employee’s benefits and gratuity.
· Responsible For the preparation of Payroll expense report (Quarterly/yearly)
2. Academic Credentials:
· Masters in Economics
· Bachelors in Economics
(University of Punjab)
· Intermediate In General sciences
(Forman Christian College)
· Matriculation, Science Group (Cathedral school)
Other: An Active member of Forman Alumni Association & Rotary international
· Microsoft Dynamics 2012 R2 (HR & Payroll Module)
(Ebecs, Saudi Arabia)
· Peach Tree & Tally 2.0
(PACS PVT LTD, Pakistan)
· Basic & Adv. Excel
(PACS PVT LTD, Pakistan)
· Fundamentals of Human Resources
(Alison, License: 1239-11477853)
· Time Management
(Alison, License: 1253-11477853)
· ISO 9001: 2015 Fundamental Concepts
· Microsoft Dynamics 365 HR Core module
(Training Certification: 10/03/2018-1390
Koenig Solutions, UAE)
Completion in A grade
Working as Senior Business Analyst for HR & Payroll