Resume include/s –
a. Work experiences
b. Educational Attainment
Bachelor in Banking and Finance
A. Canadian Warrants Programme
• Receive from all missions worldwide the Canadian Travel Loan Warrant (white copies) issued to persons admitted to Canada;
• Verify completeness and monitor the timely receipt of all warrants using the MiMOSA–Receiving Mission Interface (RMI) application;
• Coordinate with the Operations Unit of the relevant IOM field office to ensure that warrants are couriered to MAC within 2 months of refugee departure to Canada;
• Review the information entered into the physical warrant, including refugee data and loan amount details, against the data in RMI;
• Coordinate with the relevant IOM field office for any discrepancy to ensure correctness and completeness of information required on the warrant;
• Prepare debit and credit memos for any other reimbursable expense to be paid by Canada;
• Assist in the clearing receivables in SAP when payment is received;
• Provide assistance in the preparation of the quarterly financial analysis, statistics and management reports for review by the supervisor;
• Assist in the review of the annual budget request of missions;
• Assist in the review and follow up of the budget template (BNP) from missions and ensure amount ties up with approved budget;
• Assist and guide field missions on queries pertaining to the budget and accounting process;
• Identify reports needed and recommend process for improvement;
• Participate in RMI or any other system / applications testing;
• Coordinate with MiMOSA team for process enhancement and any other technical issues.
B. Junior Professional Officer Programme (JPO)
• Assist in establishment of JPO project code in SAP
• Provide assistance in monitoring budget usage and quarterly analysis and annual financial report preparation for each JPO project code
1. Generate monthly reports from IOM’s Accounting System (SAP) and analyze expenditures for validity and reasonableness.
2. Request from COA missions for hard copies of selected financial document entry, and the corresponding supporting documents, to ensure that transactions are legitimate and recorded as per IOM policies.
3. Analyze the budget versus actual expenditures for each COA site, and by total donor budget line, and alert the COA supervisor for any foreseen over / under spending of approved budget lines.
4. Prepare the quarterly COA financial reports, analyze the quarterly consumption and draft the COA invoice package.
5. Prepare the quarterly and annual financial analytic review, including the financial charts and variance analysis notes, for the perusal of the Project Manager.
6. Gather and review the annual budget from all COA field offices, prepare the required supporting schedules and analyze the overall project budget proposal.
7. Coordinate and follow-up with COA field offices for the global COA budget upload in PRISM (SAP) ensuring offices have the latest approved budgets in the system.
8. Prepare the commit / de-commit analysis and schedules to support the mid-year budget revision request to be submitted to donor.
9. Request, review, update and, if necessary, correct COA attendance statistics from all COA sites worldwide on a monthly basis according to the prescribed Canadian formats and standards.
10. Review and correct all COA summary statistics on a quarterly (from April to December) and on a monthly basis (from January to March) according to prescribed Canadian formats and standards.
11. Prepare the monthly / quarterly / annual and ad-hoc summary statistics, charts and reports for the review of the PMU Supervisor (COA).
12. Manage the COA Statistics mailbox.
13. Perform other financial review and analysis, budgetary functions and COA administrative tasks as may be assigned
Creation, publication and maintenance of Facilities, Real Estate and Occupancy metrics and reports on business requirements from within the SR portfolio.
◦Facilities Expense Metric (purchasing)
◦Facilities Work Order (RPD) system reports
◦Year over year facilities capacity trend data
◦Occupancy Cost – Rent
Provide detailed metrics of major facilities spend categories by facility, by category, by vendor, by site and spend history.
This includes global facilities spend of food service, transportation, PM, RM, office supplies, etc…
Graphing and charting of purchasing historical data used for budget forecasting, review by senior management.
Use Excel to monitor the RPD system and Preventive Maintenance program.
This includes time to resolve, cost, quantity by site and region.
Provide trend analysis and cross location comparisons for most/all data sets.
Provide standards for packet creation and classification/ownership.
Assist Business Continuity Manager with reporting/metrics for all Everbridge site tests and results for real events.
Organize and upkeep of file/folder structure of all metrics/data.
Strong willingness to streamline current processes through another means, MS Access for example
The Primary job of a Purchaser is to buy any administration and/or facilities supplies or service that the organization may need in order to carry out our business and operate as necessary. The purchaser sources whatever the business requires for administration and facilities operations or searches for better deals and more profitable suppliers.
They need to be cost effective while also dealing with other factors such as sustainability, risk management and ethical issues. Purchasing is an important role for any business or organization. At the beginning of each fiscal year, a savings target will be established for the Purchaser in order to ensure this job can make a real difference in cost savings and profit.
• work with the Facilities Manager and Managing Director in developing administration and facilities’ purchasing strategy
• forecast likely levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keep a constant check on stock levels of administrative and facilities supplies to maximize business efficiency
•conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
• liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, and relevant internal departments
• identify potential suppliers, visit existing suppliers, and build and maintain good relationships with them
• in coordination with Finance, prepare purchase orders for all administration and facilities requirements
• manage metrics within administration/facilities portfolio of purchases
• graph and chart purchasing historical data to be used for budget forecasting, to be reviewed by senior management
• monitor global facilities spend of food service, transportation, PM, RM, office supplies, etc…
• analyze data and recommend administration and facilities purchasing strategies for cost reduction
The primary role of a Client Support Specialist is to assist in providing Client Support, ensure the timely processing of VIMS queries, to interact with Product Development, and log issues and resolutions. In addition, the Client Support Specialist may be required to work on historical data modification projects and assist in testing system enhancements. From time to time, the team members may also be engaged in small research projects on reporting practices and accounting changes affecting the main reported statements and will help in identifying areas where Content Policy might need consideration and change.
To assist in the resolution of Client Support incidents, RPDs and VIMS in a timely manner and provide accurate resolutions.
Based on the content knowledge and good understanding on the Data Transferring methods to provide assistance to the Operations Team, Product Development Team and also the Technical Team accordingly for the betterment of the Data Collection process and helping in sending Quality data to product in a timely manner.
To identify, diagnose and rectify any number of problems which emanate from the Client and VIMS Queries.
Interact and co-ordinate within the Team and with Operations and all other support teams.
Research issues and follow up on inconsistencies in current collection.
Assist in proactive research projects on historical problem areas in the database and on Product in order to ensure consistent and accurate data of the highest quality.
Assist in testing system enhancements when required
The primary role of an analyst is to produce error free data within a specified time frame. The raw material is available to the analyst in the form of financial reports & statements of the companies, press releases and news statements. The analyst will be responsible for the interpretation, analysis & updating of financial related data on publicly traded companies from various sources.
• Provides accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data to internal database/ and to internal/external clientele.
• Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company’s financial market information
• Fulfills the research/analytical/ market study needs required/ requested by the external clients in order to procure and retain future and current business
• Supports clients on data queries
• Supports company’s descriptive data like Business summary and other Textual information
• The job also involves reporting & maintenance of record of work done.