Jesam B. Lazaro
Address: sector 4, Baas, Pagsabungan, Mandaue City,
Email Address: [email protected]
Bachelor of Science in Electronics & Communication Engineering
University of the Visayas
2008 – 2009
Notre Dame of Isulan
Isulan, Sultan Kudarat
2001 – 2002
Daguma Elementary School
Daguma, Bagumbayan, Sultan Kudarat
1996 – 1997
Apprentice Electrician medallion transport inc. may 2018 nov 2018
Onboard repair of faulty machineries and navigational equipment
Conduct routine preventive maintenance on all frequent usage machineries such as winch controller, ramp controller and mechanical parts.
Rescue repair on other vessel owned and operate by the same company.
Assistant steward Hellespont ship management sept 2016 – jul 2017
Perform mess hall activities
Perform housekeeping services
Provide assistance in receiving and storing provision and supplies
HVAC Installer Technician Zamil Airconditioners April 2013 – May 2015
• Functional knowledge of installing, repairing and maintaining heating, cooling and refrigeration equipment
• Hands on experience in diagnosing system problems and identifying equipment
and solutions needed to rectify the problems .
• In depth knowledge of fabricating equipment parts in order to meet special needs.
• Highly skilled in performing both routine and preventive maintenance activities.
• Maintain environmental conditions by installing and maintaining both heating and cooling system
• Test, diagnose and repair problems in the system and propose relevant solutions
• Install electric and pneumatic control systems
• Manage installation of ducts for ventilation purposes
• Ensure proper running order of all systems
• Replace and rebuild faulty components
• Maintained already-installed systems for customers that were having issues.
• Performed HVAC system repairs as needed.
• Replaced older HVAC systems with newer ones as needed.
• Kept timely with appointments and installation schedules
•Communicated well with building owners during installation process.
•Troubleshooted systems having functional issues and made repairs.
•Installed temperature control units.
• Performed regular maintenance as required for installed systems.
•Executed job in a friendly manner, providing full explanation to customers of their system.
Electronics and electrical tech Fix all electronics sales april 2007 – july 2012
•Responsible for installing and repairing home electronics equipment, including
televisions, radios, and stereo Systems ….
•Bench technicians usually work in shops where people bring them small electronic devices for Repair .
•maintain and repair the electronic components and equipment used in any
equipment or device that involves electricity. sometimes work with electricians
or electrical engineers, or work on site to keep machinery
and specialty equipment running correctly.
Assistant electrician metropolitan hospital May 2003 – Dec. 2005
Trainings and seminar
REFRIGERATION and AIR CONDITIONING MCCTEST CENTER Jan. 2013 – Mar. 2013
•Install, service, repair, maintain, operate and adjust electronic, electric, ventilation, air conditioning, humidification, air pressure, dehumidification and laboratory equipment including calibration of related instruments, gauges and controls.
• Install, service, repair, maintain, operate and adjust all types of industrial, commercial and residential mechanical refrigeration, compressor, and air conditioning systems, ventilation, and ventilating equipment, for all laboratory equipment, food service equipment and air dryers.
• Start up systems, test lines to detect leaks and record the readings taken to ensure
that the system is functioning satisfactorily.
AUTOMOTIVE MECHANIC MCCTEST CENTER Jan. 2013 – Mar. 2013
• Oversee automotive mechanics in maintenance, servicing and repair of vehicles and/or internal combustion equipment.
• Assist in the supervision and operation of the garage, as directed.
• Advise supervisor of matters deserving attention regarding automotive repairs.
• Assist in purchasing of repair parts/supplies, and the maintenance of necessary catalogs/records.
• Advise garage personnel on problems encountered in repairs and servicing.
• Perform all duties of skilled automotive mechanic following recognized procedures for such work, as required.
• Cooperate with supervisor to implement policies governing vehicle maintenance
SMAW NC2 Benedicto College Accridited by TESDA Jul. 2012 – Aug. 2012
• Sets up and operates arc welding machine
• Proficient in interpreting and reading drawing
• Welds flat, cylindrical or irregular parts that maybe clamped, tacked or otherwise positioned
• Observes welding action for compliance with procedures
• Visually examines welds for adherence to specifications
• May grind welded surfaces
• Layout, fit and tack work pieces together
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• May lead and direct the work of others
CNC Operator Machinist nc2 Tesda Rtc7 march 6, 2016
•Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
•Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
•Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers
offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math,
trigonometry; proving part programs.
•Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets,
Bushings cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads
Machining nc2 TESDA Rtc 07 February 5, 2016
•Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments. …
•May also fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines,
•applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining
Electrical installation and maintenance nc2 Tesda Rtc 07 july 3,2016
• Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems. Inspect electrical components, such as
transformers and circuit breakers. Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
Mechatronics: AC/DC CEBU march 10 2018
industrial motor control and pneumatics with programmable logic controller
Job description: design automation controls by applying the fundamentals of pneumatics,electro-pneumatic and programmable logic controller(PLCs) simulate electro-pneumatic system using Fluidsim implement a program for automation control circuit using siemens logo! soft comfort run pneumatic and industrial motor control circuit using siemens logo!programmable relay interpret and follow technical diagrams analyze and troubleshoot electrical circuit problem
Licensed registered master electrician
Electrical & Electronics repair, troubleshooting
And preventive maintenance Cnc lathe machining operation Machining operation
6g welding (smaw)
Mr. Dan A. Merza
Under graduate due to financially problem so that i take various short courses in tesda