CARLO PAULO A. FRANCISCO
19833 Oak St. Executive Heights Village,
Subvalley Parañaque City. /
Blk. 10 Lot 50 Georgetown Heights
Subdivision Phase 1, Molino 4,
Bacoor City, Cavite.
To secure a position in the organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career
development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I
would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise of procurement and
employee satisfaction services within a positive tem environment.
• Knowledge in Supply Chain Industry.
• Fleet Control and Support
• PO and SO Management
• Work as a service provider staff in one of the top Supply Chain Company in the
Philippines. (Jollibee Worldwide Services Logistics – Jollibee Foods Corp.)
• Advance skills on SAP Application using ECC and EWM process as SAP Power User.
• Oriented in Microsoft Office Application such as MS Office Power Point, Word, Access,
Outlook, and Advance skills in Office Excel.
• Able to set-up a computer system and other devices.
• Hardware and software installation.
• Familiar with different Windows Operating System like XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8, and Win
• Can program applications using C, C++, Java, Visual Basic 6.0, and Visual Basic.NET as
• Above average computer typing skills.
• Documents and files management.
• Inventory control and adjustments.
• 3 years experience in Warehouse and Logistics Management.
• Demonstrated aptitude for developing new skills.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Has a positive attitude.
• Ability to deal with difficult clients.
• Problem solving and root analyzation.
• Goal oriented and manages time appropriately.
• Able to follow all written and oral instruction.
• Very good people management skills.
Age : 31
Birthday : February 28, 1988
Place of Birth : Quezon City
Civil Status : Married
Sex : Male
Religion : Roman Catholic
Height : 5’8”
Weight : 90 kgs.
Languages / Dialects Spoken : Filipino and English
COLLEGE: 2013-Present AMA Computer University Makati Campus
Bachelor of Science in Electronics and
Communications Engineering. 2nd year.
COLLEGE: 2007-2010 (Undergraduate 3 yrs.) Maritime Academy of Asia and the Pacific
Full Scholar, Bachelor of Science in Marine
Transportation, Candidate for 2 months
Special Training in Foreign Relation and
Shipboard training in Japan, 9 months
special training in shipboard on foreign
COLLEGE: 2005-2006 Far Eastern University
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
SECONDARY: 2001-2005 Malate Catholic School
PRIMARY: 1994-2001 Camp Claudio Elementary School
ISUZU PHILIPPINE CORP.
August 21, 2018 – Present
After Sales, Parts Custodian
February 09, 2015 – March 21, 2018
Airfreight 2100 Inc., Air21 Logistics –
Jollibee Foods Corp. Project —
– Customer Relation Support
– Transport Coordinator
– Inventory Control Analyst
– Inbound and Outbound Support
– Item For Disposition Custodian
– Credit Memo Officer
– Warehouse Agent
– Fleet Management Support
August 29 – May 29 2010 Working as Deck Cadet on an international
vessel. (M/V Azul Challenge)
SEMINARS AND TRAINING ATTENDED:
May 11, 2017 Customer Conflict
September 29, 2016 Personal Efficacy and Integrity Training
September 29, 2016 Economics of living and Planning
September 27, 2016 Customer Are Really Everything
May 17, 2016 English Fluency
May 10, 2016 Effective Business Writing
May 03, 2016 Essential English Grammar Review
April 08, 2016 Safety Awareness
April 07, 2016 Good Warehousing Practice Awareness
March 12, 2016 ISO 9001:2008 Awareness Training
December 01-05, 2015 Domestic Courier Course
(Air21 Academy of Developmental Logistics)
October 22 – December 17, 2011 Motorcycle Mechanic
(St. Peter Velle Technical Training Center,
Inc. Quezon City.)
April 1 – May 31, 2009 International Shipboard training
(National Institute for Sea Training Japan)
June 16 – June 24, 2008 Basic Safety Training
Personal Survival Technique
Fire Prevention and fire Fighting
Elementary First Aid
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
SAP EPR Encoder, Inventory analyst.