Contact: +971 563682538
E-Mail: [email protected]
An accomplished & knowledgeable professional aiming for assignments as Project Management/ Foundry Operations & Maintenance with an organization of high repute
Location Preference: UAE/ Middle East
Foundry Green field projects
Operations & Maintenance
Installation & Commissioning
Client Relationship Building
Liaison & Coordination
v A competent professional with over 24 years of experience in Foundry operation, plant layout designing, installation and commissioning maintenance Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electrical and Electronic Systems for Automation in a sophisticated foundries
v Demonstrated abilities in effective monitoring & analysis of foundry operations
v Skilled in handling and maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information
v Looking after erection, commissioning & installation of machines & equipment and ensuring completion of project in minimum turnaround time with effective resource utilization to maximize the output
v Liaising with clients, senior level executives and other vital contacts
v Planning & implementing preventive & breakdown maintenance schedules of utilities for improving overall reliability and safety of equipments & machinery
v Developing project baselines; monitoring & controlling projects with respect to cost, resource deployment, time over-runs and quality compliance to ensure satisfactory execution of projects
v Developing strategy and ensuring that the team members have the necessary education and training to accomplish exceptional performance
v Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members
v An effective communicator with good analytical, leadership, interpersonal, planning and problem solving skills
· Looking after end-to-end management of projects as per schedule and ensuring timely completion & delivery of work to management
· Investigating and solving plant problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems
· Monitoring progress as per scheduled deadlines for various tasks and taking necessary steps to ensure completion within time, cost and effort parameters
· Ensuring that all activities are carried out as per the requirements of organizational policies
· Liaising with client, customers and other engineering and production colleagues
· Implementing quality management system & ensuring adherence to the same while ensuring compliance of quality measures
· Expertise in:
o Foundry Green field projects (Green sand moulding and high pressure moulding lines),
o Production & Maintenance
o Mobile & Industrial Hydraulic Projects – Design, execution & technical backup to sales
o Sales & inventory management through BAAN ERP system
o Productivity Process and System improvement
o Technical support to Sales and Marketing
o Computer skills in AutoCAD; ERP System; Internet etc.
o Designing in AUTOCAD 2D.
o Kaizen, TPM, TS 16949
· Lead from the front, set-up world class processes in the operations, build trust in working relationships and create open & frank working environment for teams thereby motivating teams to achieve consistently improving results
· Inspiring & decisive team manager and collaborative player with strong liaison, communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills; and ability to expedite cross-functional dependencies, relationships with multiple stakeholders
Jan’2016 –Till Dec’2016: Integrated Casting Industries LLC Abu Dhabi
Role: Technical Manager
· Managing Greenfield Foundry Project to manufacture Pump Casting, Pipe fittings and Manhole Cover & Gratings
· Getting Environment Approval, Industrial License and various other approvals
· Key role in design of Plant Layout
· Coordinated with Consultants and contracting companies
· Selected, Got Quotes and finalized machinery.
· Budgeting of the entire project and deriving at the running expenses and revenues.
Apr’2015 –Dec’2015: Techno flow Trading LLC (Dubai)
Role: Head- Product Development
· Essayed stellar role in design and manufacture Valves for the water industry under TFL Brand name (Gate Valves, Check valves, Butterfly valves Hydrants etc)
· Technical support to sales team for potable water, sewage & O&G Sectors.
Jan’2012 –Dec’2014: McWane Gulf LLC-Abu Dhabi, UAE
Role: Sr. Manager- Projects- Mechanical
· Managing Greenfield Project to manufacture water line Valves, fittings and Drainage soil pipe line
· Key role in Plant Layout Design, Machinery selection from India & China, Erection and commissioning, Utility (compressed air, water, power and natural gas)
· Erection of Factory Building(Shed), offices and utility Rooms.
· Design, erection & commissioning interaction with consultant & Contractors and obtaining approvals from Govt. Authorities
Aug’2009 –Dec’2011: Jayswals NECO LTD., Nagpur, India
Role: Senior Manager Maintenance/Projects
· Leading a Team of 2 managers, 5 Engineers and 18 Technicians for preparation of layout, selection of machinery and implementing the project of Flaskless moulding line (Tokyu Japan) of 95moulds/hr and Sand Plant of 33 MT/HR.
· Up gradation and Maintenance of the existing S.G. Foundry producing 1600 Metric tons of good Castings per month in green sand moulding process through conventional moulding
· Maintenance of Aluminum Foundry.
Feb’2008 –Feb’2009: ALAA for industry, Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Role: Senior Engineer
· Led a team of 8 Design Engineers & draftsmen to design and manufacture products for customers like mobile crane installation; vacuum system installation; jetting system installation etc.
· Managed complete manufacturing cycle – from material procurement to customer approval.
· Conducted technical interactions with customers and provided technical backup to the Sales Team.
· Implemented innovative techniques to save on manufacturing cost ensuring cost optimization
· Improved sales and factory output by 20% from 64.5million Saudi riyals to 80 million Saudi riyals for sales and from 28 million Saudi riyals to 35 million Saudi riyals.
· Successfully executed Design, manufacturing and customer approvals of 1.3 million Saudi Riyals project for Saudi Aramco within a year
Nov’2003 –Feb’2008: Axles Foundries And Spare Parts Company, Dammam Saudi Arabia
Role: Foundry Maintenance Engineer
· Headed a team of 12 and managed maintenance, vendor development and outsourcing in fully automatic foundry having HWS moulding line, induction furnaces,Aluminium melting furnace etc.
· Maintained the lowest record of downtime of the plant.
· Upgraded and re-engineered the complete plant.
· Implemented productivity improvement and cost cutting/saving projects
· Increased the monthly plant output from 350 tons to 685 tons per month of Automobile engineering castings
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
Jun’2001 –Sep’2003: M/S. Kores (I) Ltd. Chakan Foundry Division, Chakan, Pune (India)
Role: Asst. Manager Maintenance
Mar’1998 –May’2001: M/S Rhino Machines Pvt. Ltd., Vadodara – Gujrat (India)
Role: Sales and Service Engineer
Jun’1992 –Mar’1998: M/S Jayswals Neco Ltd. Foundry Division, Butibori
Growth Path: Feb 1995 to Mar 1998 as Asst. Manager Maintenance
Jan 1993 to Jan 1995 as Maintenance Shift Engineer
Jun 1992 to Jan 1993 as Graduate Engineer Trainee
· B.E. Industrial Engineering from Nagpur University in 1992
· MS Office
· Auto CAD
· Internet Applications
· Specialized Training in Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electricals and Electronics for High Pressure Moulding Machine at Germany
· Training for Proportional and Servo Technology with M/s Bosch Rexroth Bangalore
· Date of Birth: 15 March 1970
· Address: ME-10; Plot No C55; Flat No-104; Musaffah, Abu Dhabi, UAE
· Language Known: English, Gujarati, Marathi, Hindi, Arabic
· Passport No.: H4218753 (Valid till 20 March 2019)
· Driving License: UAE & India